Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog post # 3 Summer Classes

Class is over in about a month, My last class is the 22nd of December. Recently we signed up for classes for the spring semester. In the program I'm in IT-Networking the spring semester would have had 19 credits which would have been pretty tough. Luckily though, I had already taken care of two of the geneds during this last summer. So, I didn't have to take Economics or Ethics. I put speach in one of my open periods so now I'm at 15 or 16 this semester. Since I took Speach off my 3rd semester that one went down from 18 to 15. I have a good schedule I go in from 9 am to 3 pm mon through thursday and I have Friday off. All thanks to summer classes

Personally, I'm never doing summer classes again it was kind of annoying going in from 445pm to 730pm, I couldn't work in the afternoon. Plus the classes were long, 3 hours or so. There were some benefits. Having only two classes helped me get an A in both of them. I was able to study for tests, do all the homework and passed both classes with over 100%. It's a good way to get some credits without too much work, and you don't need a parking permit in the summer, but the schedule is inconvienent.

No comments:

Post a Comment