Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weekly Blog Post #4

      Since I moved in to my Aunt and Uncles house to be closer to college they had to get rid of their 100+ TV channels. Now we currently have basic cable. Now, I know there are worse things and that people are suffering around the world, which I'll write about later because Im running out of personal topics, but I am really bored if I can't find anybody to hang out with. So first I spent some time excercising: riding bike, running, just getting outside to keep myself busy. Now thats its getting colder surfing the internet or playing my xbox will probably get old fast. Plus, I want to see the new South Park episodes, or maybe watch The Daily Show or Tosh.0.
    After considerable suffering I went back to one of my fundamental skills. Pirating cool stuff off the internet. So with a few searches and a little downloading I can get any episode of any show I want. Plus if I want to have I movie I can get that too. But, I also like to go to Family video and excercise my 1/2 off any rental discount. I have about $40 worth of coupons for popcorn and rentals as well. So if all goes well I should not be to bored this next semester. Praise Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment