Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Post #7 OTTER ATTACK!!!

On my way to school this morning I was listening to the radio. They talked about a young man who was attacked by an otter. The young man who was about 17 walked into the pond in his back yard and recorded this otter who was swimming around doing all this cute stuff. Then he runs up and starts eating the kid's leg. The screams of the kid are kinda hilarious. You can watch the video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPcMpz3BCes

 Personally, I feel any small animal or rodent shouldn't be approached. They look cute but as soon as you get near them they'll either run away or eat your face. I'm sure some people who read this have either harrased a squirel and had it chase them. (I have) I say we should just plant land mines all over the edges of lawns and sidewalks to deter the furry fugitives from repeat offending. We should possibly allocate some of the resources of homeland security to protect the people from this internal threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment