Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog Post #9 The Winter of 2010!!!!!

Well, I hope those who have been wishing for snow are happy. We got it! My car is currently buried under 22 inches of snow, I can't wait to scrape that off in the cold morning. We had a nice long fall and we were lucky not to get snow until december. I feel like our winter's are taken longer to show up but coming on very fast.

I'm exticed to experience the joys of winter once again. This morning it took me twenty minutes longer to get home from. I don't have any issues driving in deep snow since I have four wheel drive,but on the way I was lucky enough to get behind a snow plow going 15 miles an hour. You can't pass him since the snow is so deep and you can't see through the snow he's kicking up with his plow, so I just had to sit there about 50 feet behind him and match his slow speed.

I havn't had to shovel yet since my Uncle has a plow, but I'll be back in Sparta soon so I have that to look forward to. I hope everyone is driving safely this year, I've seen a few people who went into the ditch already. Playtime is  over, winter is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment