Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Post #8 Blog Posts

Whoops.....

I underestimated the point-value of these blog posts. Now that my grade has been updated I'm MUCH more motivated to write these. Where before I didn't have anything to write about, now I'm more than happy to write about ANYTHING :). So the actual topic of this blog post is a brainstorm of possible Blog Post topics.

So there are many possible topics for blog post some are recomended some are not. Topics include: junk you see on youtube, recent or even not so recent news, junk you see on TV, books you've read, movies  you watched, what you did over the weekend, brainstorms of possible Blog Posts, and any worthless subject you can squeeze two paragraphs out of.

I am easily able to write about things I've seen on the internet, Television, books, or movies. And writing about random stuff is enjoyable because it can be funny (to yourself at least). I don't really like writing about news, mostly because other than the rare otter atack, it doesn't really interests me and I can write about something I don't find interesting. I also can't write about my weekend because I either didn't do anything that I can write about or what I did was just not something I can squeeze two paragraphs out of. And my MOST recomended topic: just start writing and go with it, For example, this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment